We are looking for an experienced Presales Engineer who will assist the sales team with technical skills and functional expertise
What we want?
- The first area involves supporting pre-sales activities by giving detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet a customer's needs, often demonstrating those features before a sale;
- The actual sale involves negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both customer and supplier; technical support, which follows the sale, may include solving faults and problems.
- Responding to RFP/RFI /TOR (Request for proposal/information).
- Understanding and learning company products and demonstrating the system to prospects.
- Product positioning and act as solution architecture for clients
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Business
- Experience in the IT presales or related field.
- Having System and Storage / Security / Application & Development skills.
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Strong service mind with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible and easily adaptable
- Good communication of English
- Work with Passion, Professional and Teamwork
- Years of Experience 1 year
- Knowledge in AI and the ability to use AI-related tools and technologies