- Software Development Project
- Background in Project management
- Competitive salary with high benefits
We're looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage projects and make sure the projects to be completed on time.
What we want?
- Manage, control and coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the project to be completed on time.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverable.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project output.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish, manage and maintain relationship with the stakeholders, business partner and third parties/vendors.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
- Thai Nationality only, Age 30-40 years.
- At least 1-5 years working experience in project management, large scale project preferred.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Understanding of Agile methodology (SCRUM).
- In-depth knowledge of project management and sense of ownership.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, including writing skill both Thai and English
- Self-motivated, service-minded, and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Knowledge in AI and the ability to use AI-related tools and technologies
MFEC OKR:- As MFEC People, you will be a part of our talent team. Besides your main responsibilities, you do have special projects as part of OKR. However, the percentages will be different according to the positions and teams.