As a Technical Presales Consultant at MFEC, you will work closely with the sales, marketing and business development teams to support Enterprise Solution sales activities. This role will be active in reviewing and responding to Requests for Proposals and preparing and delivering presentations to prospects. You will also provide business and technical product expertise, solution features and benefits information and deal-specific competitive analysis.
What we want?
- Perform analysis and design high-level solution to meet user requirements.
- Coordinate with software vendors to update new technologies
- Recommend IT process flows align with ITIL guideline
- Work with Account Manager to propose solutions with align with account strategy.
- Understanding customer’s needs
- Preparing and delivering and delivering customer presentation and demonstrations of the software, hardware articulately and confidently.
- Delivering proof-of-concept implementations using customer data, data models, and functional use cases
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2-10 years working experience in IT-related fields
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Self-motivated, Service mind, Competitive, Result driven attitude, Passion, Dedication and focus
- Able to follow up with Partner and Vender like BMC, Broadcom, IBM, CISCO, Oracle, AppDynamics, ServiceNow etc.
- Be able to understand product detail clearly
- Support sales Team, make proposal, do the product presentation
- Have a passion for the newest technology
- Good Communication both writing and speaking Thai & English.